Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the adoption of new techlogies led by information and communication techlogies by SMEs in developing countries. It identifies several factors that augment competitiveness of firms in the era of globalization. Contrary to the general belief these factors are t uniform across developing world. Based on the empirical evidence from firms located in Malaysia, India, Nigeria, Jamaica, and Costa Rica, the study concludes that firms cant remain competitive without institutional support. Since firms operate in different institutional and ecomic environment, form of support varies from one country to ather.
- Author BiographyKAUSHALESH LAL earned his PhD degree from Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Prior to joining UNU-MERIT in 2003 he was associate professor at Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi, India. He has widely published in reputed international journals on the adoption of ICTs in developing countries. His research interests include various aspects of institutional environment, e-infrastructure, e-governance, and e-business in developing as well as developed world. Dr. Lal is on the panel of referees for several renowned international journals.
- Author(s)Kaushalesh Lal
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.