All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook was designed for students of ages 7. It will reinforce what they have begun learning from the Introductory and Level One books in more detail. Activities were designed to complement some of the basic skills students should be learning in the other subject areas especially in Mathematics. These activities help promote critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Author BiographyDiafra G.A. Thomas Nunez was born in Grenada, WI. She currently resides in Belize with her husband and children. She holds a Diploma in Business Information Systems from DeVry Institute of Technology. She has been teaching I.C.T at the primary school level for over three years from Kindergarten to Standard Six and has over eight years teaching experience in this subject area.
- Author(s)Diafra G a Thomas-Nunez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.