Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.96+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first reference book on the fundamentals of animated information graphics. At the nexus of design and journalism, the field of information graphics offers some of the most exciting and dynamic work for creatives. Today, even more so than static versions, animated information graphics are serving to communicate complex correlations succinctly. The production of such animations on the basis of up-to-the-minute data is already common practice in select TV programs. Now, these moving formats are finding wider application in television and on the internet, as well as on an increasing number of mobile devices, and in public places. They can be seen in editorial contexts and in the areas of advertising and corporate communication. Thanks to current advances in hardware and software, the sky is the limit for the forms of animated infographics that can be created. But a wide range of technical possibilities does t always mean high quality in terms of content and presentation. Especially when conveying crucial or sensitive information, effective communication hinges upon the details of the execution. Consequently, those who work or want to work successfully with animated information graphics must be well versed in all available tools and formats.0Informotion is the first book to document the fundamentals needed to create compelling animated infographics and to explain them with numerous examples. It focuses on key aspects of visualizing data, current forms of information graphics, and future possibilities for moving images. The publication also outlines the factors that improve the viewer's ability to absorb information. Each book contains a unique log-in code for accessing a wide selection of animated information graphics as well as their making-of videos online. The interplay between the detailed descriptions in the print edition and the diverse motion material makes Informotion an essential reference for students and newcomers as well as a trusty guide for design and media professionals. The book is edited by Tim Finke and Sebastian Manger with Stefan Fichtel. Fichtel, who also wrote the preface, was the head of infographics at KircherBurkhard for many years. He w runs ixtract, his own studio with clients such as National Geographic.
- PublisherDie Gestalten Verlag
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Gestalten Verlag
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySebastian Manger,Stefan Fichtel,Tim FInke
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.