All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionInfrared photography is rapidly increasing in popularity and this new guide has been specifically designed for those wishing to use the medium for portraiture. It provides a detailed but simple to understand explanation of the artistic and technical skills required to capture stunning infrared portraits both in the studio and on location and offers mountains of practical advice on how to get the best results. Includes over 50 B & W photographs.
- Author BiographyRichard Beitzel has lectured extensively across the US where he and his wife run a thriving photographic studio. In 1996 he was voted Photographer of the Year by the Professional Photographers Association.
- Author(s)Richard Beitzel
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.