All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a childhood marked by pain, Rena Greenblatt has found the strength to build a successful career as a photographer. Like the ultrasensitive infrared film she uses, Rena sees what others don't see, and finds a form of love. By photographing men's bodies, she hopes to glimpse their souls. Away from her lover, Aziz, stuck in Florence with her infuriating stepmother and her ageing, unwell father, Rena confronts the masterpieces of the Renaissance alongside the banal inconveniences of a family holiday. At the same time, she finds herself travelling into dark and passionate memories of desire that lead her into a series of disturbing revelations.
- Author BiographyA native of Calgary and of New Hampshire, Nancy Huston now lives in Paris; she writes in both French and English. The author of nine novels and numerous works of non-fiction, she has won the Prix Goncourt des Lyceens, the Prix du Livre-Inter, the Prix Elle, the Governor General's Award for Fiction in French and the 2006 Prix Femina. Fault Lines, her previous novel, was shortlisted for the Orange Prize.
- Author(s)Nancy Huston
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.