All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLost your zest for life? Feeling tired and sluggish? Need a health boost? Reach for a soothing cup of herbal tea and harness the extraordinary power of nature's most potent healing ingredients. With more than 70 expertly formulated recipes for tasty, soothing, caffeine-free infusions, tea tips to help you get the most from your brew, and a comprehensive directory of herbal ingredients and their active properties and benefits, you can blend, brew and sip your way to wellbeing.
- Author BiographyKaren Sullivan is a highly regarded journalist, qualified nutritionist and bestselling author of many health and nutrition books for adults and children, including Natural Healthcare for Children, Organic Living in 10 Simple Lessons and Vitamins and Minerals: An Illustrated Guide. She is a nutritional consultant to many high-profile authors and lectures widely on women's health issues. Paula Grainger is a well-known Medical Herbalist and member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists with respected practices in Santa Cruz, California and her native England. She works with clients using herbs and nutrition to maximize wellness, as well as teaching natural and herbal lifestyle classes. She blogs on all things herbal at www.paulagrainger.com.
- Author(s)Paula Grainger
- PublisherHamlyn (UK)
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamlyn (UK)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.