All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 4 deals with various aspects of the habitation of Catalhoyuek. Part A embarks on a discussion of the relationship between the site and its environment, using a wide range of evidence from faunal and charred archaeobotanical remains. Part B looks at evidence from human remains which inform us about diet and lifestyle, as well as wider issues of population dynamics and social structure, including a consideration of population size. Part C looks at the sediments at Catalhoyuek, exploring ways in which houses and open spaces in the settlement were lived in. In all of these ways, a picture is built up of the way in which people moved through and lived in the natural and cultural environment of the places we subsume under the name of 'Catalhoyuek'.
- Author Biographyedited by Ian Hodder
- PublisherMcDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- Series TitleCatalhoyuk Research Project S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Content Note286 ills, 160 tables + CD
- Weight1864 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byIan Hodder
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.