CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionInheritance and Evolution introduces the reader to the development of species on planet Earth. Find out how characteristics are passed on from one generation to the next, learn all about survival of the fittest and discover how the disaurs were wiped out. This Biology series for students of 11-14 years offers accessible introduction to the science syllabuses for this age range. The books complement rahter than compete with textbooks within the classroom.
- Author BiographyDenise Walker is the author of the Science Essentials - Biology series and the Science Essentials - Chemistry series.
- Author(s)Denise Walker
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Essentials - Biology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Brothers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.