All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionInjury is a public health problem whose toll is unacceptable, claims this book from the Committee on Trauma Research. Although injuries kill more Americans from 1 to 34 years old than all diseases combined, little is spent on prevention and treatment research. In addition, between $75 billion and $100 billion each year is spent on injury-related health costs. Not only does the book provide a comprehensive survey of what is kwn about injuries, it suggests there is a vast need to kw more. Injury in America traces findings on the epidemiology of injuries, prevention of injuries, injury biomechanics and the prevention of impact injury, treatment, rehabilitation, and administration of injury research.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Trauma Research, Institute of Medicine, National Research Council
- Author(s)Commission on Life Sciences,Committee on Trauma Research,Division on Earth and Life Studies,Institute of Medicine,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.