All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to help answer two questions that Western philosophy has paid relatively little attention to - what is injustice and what does justice require when injustice occurs? Injustice and Rectification offers a taxomy of justice, which sets forth an initial framework for a moral theory of justice and focuses on framing a conception of rectificatory justice. The taxomy is ground for this book's eleven other essays, in which a diverse group of authors brings philosophical analysis to bear on the idea of injustice itself and on some important conceptual and rmative issues concerning the rectification of injustice.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Rodney C. Roberts is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. He received his Ph.D. in philosophy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRodney C. Roberts
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.