All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne cold, rainy night, a magical crow lands on Tommy's window. Summoned to Inkey Dinkey Land, Tommy meets a wild cast of characters including fairies, a talking cat, and a wise old oak tree. Tommy must help these creatures by scattering wishing dust, or else fairy tales will be lost forever!
- Author BiographyBorn in Swansea, South Wales, in the 1930s, Ellen Owen's story telling began in the sixties with the birth of her two daughters. Then came grandchildren and later still great grandchildren. A professional cook for many years, the author focused her spare time on painting and poetry, having shown her art work, both traditional and modern, in local galleries. Inkey Dinkey Land is her second book, following The Magic Toy Box (Austin Macauley, 2013).
- Author(s)Ellen Owen
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.