All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInky and Me: Stories about Growing Up on a Ranch in Texas is about much more than just a boy and his dog. It is about a way of life that offered adventure, humor and lessons that lasted a lifetime. Marshall Kuykendall is a sixth-generation Texan, having grown up near Driftwood, Texas, which is 15 miles southwest of Austin. His boyhood years on a ranch has given him numerous opportunities for stories about that time. Most of these stories are about Marshall and Inky, the black half-Lab, half-Shepherd who raised him.
- Author(s)Marshall Kuykendall
- PublisherEakin Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEakin Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width150 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jason Eckhardt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.