All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.08Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $18.14Trending at AU $20.55
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $25.93
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains chapters dealing with the isolation and functional characterization of cells involved in innate immunity in mouse and man, including mast cells and eosiphils, and with several chapters focusing on natural killer cells. These approaches and models are being used to dissect the complex interplay between hosts and pathogens, and contribute to developing strategies to help fight infection.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 415
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight840 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEric Vivier,Jonathan Ewbank
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.