All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionInner Journeying Through Art-Journaling introduces a holistic journaling process that combines art, art therapy, design theory and spiritual direction in order to attain personal balance, awareness of one's own inner processes, resolution of internal conflicts and enhanced wellness. The book guides the reader through the process of creative journaling and presents the key elements of the technique. Case studies and art journals of Marianne Hieb's own clients and retreat participants show the effectiveness of journaling as a therapeutic intervention and as a meditative tool. Inner Journeying Through Art-Journaling will be of significant use to anyone interested in holistic healing, and of special interest to arts therapists, counsellors, spiritual directors, and anyone dealing with people who are encountering loss, grief, resistance, or discernment issues. It will also be helpful for the individual looking to add holistic journaling to his or her own meditation, prayer, or inner exploration practice.
- Author BiographyMarianne Hieb is trained as a studio artist, art therapist, spiritual director, and is currently the director of the Wellness Spirituality Programs at Lourdes Wellness Centre.
- Author(s)Marianne Hieb
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.