Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty years ago, Tommy Molto charged his colleague Rusty Sabich with the murder of a former lover; when a shocking turn of events transformed Prosecutor Rusty from the accuser into the accused. Rusty was cleared, but the seismic trial left both men reeling. Molto's name was dragged through the mud and while Rusty regained his career, he lost much more ...Now, Rusty -- sixty years old and a chief judge -- wakes to a new nightmare. His wife Barbara has died in suspicious circumstances and once again, he is the prime suspect. Reunited with his charismatic lawyer Sandy Stern, Rusty will do anything to convince his beloved son Nat of his incence. But what is he hiding? In an explosive trial which will expose lies, jealousy, revenge, corruption and the darker side of human nature, Rusty Sabich and Tommy Molto will battle it out to finally discover the real meaning of truth, and of justice.
- Author BiographyScott Turow is a writer and attorney. He is the author of eight best-selling works of fiction, including his first novel, Presumed Innocent (1987). Mr Turow has been a partner in the Chicago office of Sonnenschein Nath and Rosenthal, a national law firm, since 1986.
- PrizesShortlisted for CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger 2010.
- Author(s)Scott Turow
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date17/04/2014
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.