All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Value Invation (Spanish Edition or English Edition) provides a detailed explanation as to why companies like Apple and Starbucks are continuously creating products and services that easily outsell those of their competitors. It's what author, Speaker, and Management Coach Carlos Dias calls Divergent Strategic Thinking. This kind of thinking, says Dias, is the cornerstone of creating true value - value that results in increased sales at higher profit margins. Any manager, consultant, coach, or educator who wants to succeed in an increasingly chaotic and unpredictable world will benefit from reading this book.
- Author(s)Carlos Dias
- PublisherExecutive Learning Systems, Inc.
- Date of Publication29/08/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExecutive Learning Systems, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.