All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for IP managers and corporate executives, Invate or Perish is a new road map equipping readers with the principles and tools needed for their companies to compete in the emerging creativity ecomy. Edited by Edward Kahn, this seminal book includes contributions from seasoned intellectual property (IP) professionals--including Ed Walsh, Karl Jorda, Wayne Jaeschke, Abha Divine, and Damon Matteo.
- Author BiographyEDWARD KAHN is founder and President of EKMS, Inc., an intellectual property management firm established in 1986 and based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. EKMS helps companies realize the full commercial value of their patents and technologies.? Edwarda s main areas of expertise are technology assessment and deal making. EKMS clients include the worlda s leading computer, automotive, aerospace life sciences, and chemical manufacturers such as Boeing, Pharmacia, DuPont, and IBM Corporation, as well as smaller corporations, universities, and individual inventors. He is frequently asked to write and comment on intellectual property topics in the business and trade press, and at conferences and forums around the country.
- Author(s)Edward P. Kahn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.