Innovating Schools by OECD Publishing, Publishing Oecd Publishing (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt is w widely agreed that learning is pivotal in the kwledge societies of today and, still more, of tomorrow. It is also widely agreed that schools have a key role to play in laying the foundations for lifelong learning for all of us. But, how well are these aims being met? How invative are schools as institutions? And what are some of the most promising examples across OECD countries from which we can learn? This volume addresses these questions, drawing on a major OECD/Japan conference which was held in Hiroshima and attended by experts from 24 countries and a virtual conference conducted in parallel. It presents key trends and policy challenges regarding schools for today and tomorrow, from European traditions across to the different perspectives of the Asia-Pacific region, with a particular focus on Japan. Alongside expert chapters are the invative schools themselves, with examples taken and synthesised from many of the countries that attended the Hiroshima conference. The volume addresses issues of curriculum, invation and the achievement of lifelong learning in the schools of tomorrow.
- Author(s)OECD Publishing,Publishing Oecd Publishing
- PublisherOrganization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Date of Publication22/04/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintOrganization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.