All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvating in Product/Process Development demonstrates how to achieve true invation in product development, and how to launch a new product in the quickest and cheapest way. The new approach to product development proposed in this book is based on the most recent research in the field. It suggests the integration of several tools that are currently only used independently, with the aim of stimulating the creation of invative ideas in general, and specifically in the areas of product/process improvements and problem solving. Invating in Product/Process Development explores different aspects of invation processes in twenty-first century industry from a global ecomic perspective. It presents in detail several approaches to support these processes, from ICT-based systems to collaborative working environments, all of which will be of interest to MBA or advanced students; researchers; and design teams charged with the creation of new product lines.
- Author BiographyDr Mikel Sorli achieved his PhD at the High Technical School of the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao, Spain. He was also awarded an MBA by the Deusto University (INSIDE), Bilbao, Spain. Dr Sorli works for Fundacion Labein, where he is Head of Design Engineering in the Innovation Management and Regional Development Unit. His current research is in the fields of product life cycle management, and integrating and promoting the use of Knowledge Based Engineering, PDM systems and advanced design methodologies. Dr Dragan Stokic has a PhD from the University of Beograd. He is a senior researcher at the Institute for Applied System Technology, Bremen, where he is responsible for research into Collaborative Working Environments (CWE) and business networking; Knowledge Management for product/process design; IiM, such as modelling and control of robots and automation, as well as enterprise modelling and design and; methodology for application of the best manufacturing practices in introducing advanced technology into manufacturing companies.
- Author(s)Dragan Stokic,Mikel Sorli
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.