All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book unites discussions of the philosophical and scientific basis of tacit kwledge. The authors give an overview of the theories of tacit kwledge and explain how these relate to a background of philosophical, neurological and pedagogic literature. The importance of tacit kwledge for evolutionary models of invation is analyzed raising questions of how its new role in the processes of ecomic and social change is accelerated by market and techlogical pressures. This book is an invaluable resource for postgraduate students and professionals working in and studying the fields of political ecomy, organizational theory and behaviour, organizational analysis and new techlogy management.
- Author BiographyBarbara Jones is a Research Fellow in Manchester Business School and a member of the European Work and Employment Research Centre. Bob Miller is a Research Associate in Manchester Business School.
- Author(s)Barbara Jones,Bob Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.