All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFast track route to generating brilliant ideas Covers the key areas of idea generation and creativity from embedding invation in the fabric of the organization and making time (and money) available for it to learning how to listen and to say 'yes' rather than '' Examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Nestle, Pearson Television, and 3M, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Arthur Koestler, Alex Osborne, and Edward de Bo Includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide
- Author BiographyDENNIS SHERWOOD is Managing Director of The Silver Bullet Machine Manufacturing Company Limited, which specialises in organizational creativity and innovation. Dennis is a regular conference speaker and is the author of five books, including Smart Things to Know about Innovation and Creativity.
- Author(s)Dennis Sherwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight122 g
- Width134 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.