All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an increasingly globalised world, paradoxically regional invation clusters have moved to the forefront of attention as a strategy for ecomic and social development. Transcending international success cases, like Silicon Valley and Route 128, as sources of lessons, successful high tech clusters in niche areas have had a significant impact on peripheral regions. Are these successful invation clusters born or made? If they are subject to planning and direction, what is the shape that it takes: top down, bottom up or lateral?
- Author BiographyAnnika Rickne is Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Staffan Laestadius is Professor of Industrial Dynamics at the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology. Henry Etzkowitz is Senior Researcher in the Triple Helix Group, H-STAR at Stanford University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnnika Rickne,Henry Etzkowitz,Staffan Laestadius
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.