All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last four decades the developed ecomies have developed into veritable kwledge ecomies at the same time as more and more ecomies have entered the road to ecomic development. Typical for the developments during this time has been substantially increased investments in research and development (R&D) to generate new kwledge and new techlogies and increased investments in diffusing existing kwledge by means of education and thereby raising the volume of human capital. However, many member states and regions within the EU are struggling with their ecomic development. This book explores the uneven patterns of development within the EU, discusses the relative effect of investments on invation and productivity growth and looks at the mechanisms involved in ecomic development and policy.
- Author BiographyCharlie Karlsson is Professor of the Economics of Technological Change at Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden. Borje Johansson is Professor of Economics at Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden. Roger R. Stough is NOVA Endowed Chair and Professor of Public Policy at George Mason University,USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white tables, 27 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBorje Johansson,Charlie Karlsson,Roger Stough
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.