All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a new model, the competency framework, for students, invators, entrepreneurs, managers, and anyone who wants to better understand the dynamic world of invation and entrepreneurship. Focused on both the individual and strategic organizational level, this book is about people and the competencies each person needs to learn to be successful in creating a more dynamic future. Matthews and Brueggemann's framework for invation and entrepreneurship competencies empowers individuals to excel at invation and new venture creation. It provides a practical guide and clear and concise understanding of the kwledge, skills, attitudes, and experiences that are needed to increase imagination, creativity, invation and new venture creation capability. Invation and Entrepreneurship will be attractive for students of entrepreneurship, invation, management and cross-disciplinary classes, such as design thinking. Presented in a modular format, Invation & Entrepreneurship informs the future direction of people and techlogy, as well as the educational systems producing the next generation of invators and entrepreneurs. Based on extensive academic research, this book is organized into two sections: Twelve invation elements and twelve competency categories. The elements are the foundation and the competency categories are the building blocks that inform our path toward a more precise understanding of how invation and entrepreneurship plays an important role in ecomic development and our daily lives.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Matthews is Distinguished Teaching Professor of Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management, Founder and former Executive Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship Education & Research, and former Director of the Small Business Institute(R) at the University of Cincinnati, USA. He is an internationally recognized scholar and innovative teacher in the field of entrepreneurship. Ralph Brueggemann is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Cincinnati, USA. He has over 40 years of experience in all aspects of leadership, management, product management, quality improvement, and technology management in multiple business sectors. He has managed the development of commercial software products and applications, from mobile to high-end software systems.
- Author(s)Charles H. Matthews,Ralph Brueggemann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 110 black & white line drawings
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.