All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionInvation and IT are intertwined. In order to understand how, this book takes an interdisciplinary view of invation in an international and digital world. It addresses strategic and operational aspects of R and D and new product development, emphasizing kwledge management, configurational design, distance and diversity.
- Author BiographyFrantz Rowe is a professor in the Institute of Economics and Management at Nantes University, France. His research conducted at SKEMA Business School and LEMNA includes information systems and knowledge integration (particularly ERP and PLM systems), inter-organizational information systems and IS-enabled organizational transformation. Frantz is past president of AIM, Head of Master in Consulting and Research, and Editor-in-Chief of the European Journal of Information Systems. Dov Te'eni holds the Mexico Chair for Information Systems at Tel Aviv University, Israel. He studies how computers support people working and sharing knowledge. He is past President of AIS - the International Association of Information Systems. He also serves as an academic director of the Orange Institute for Internet Research at Tel Aviv University. Dov was awarded the AIS Fellowship in 2008.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDov Te'eni,Frantz Rowe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.