All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionInvation is sweeping the globe at breakneck speed, and emerging markets are where tremendous growth and opportunity reside. Jerry Haar and Ricardo Ernst delve into the forces and drivers that shape invation in emerging markets and present case studies, along with a summation of the key features and outlook for invation over the next decade.
- Author BiographyJerry Haar is Professor of Management & International Business at Florida International University, USA, and Senior Research Fellow at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University, USA. He is also a Global Fellow of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and a Research Affiliate of the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies at Harvard University. His research interests focus on innovation and competitiveness, regional economic integration and corporate strategy. Ricardo Ernst is Professor of Operations and Global Logistics, Managing Director of the Global Business Initiative, Managing Director of the Latin American Board, Co-Director of the Global Logistics Research Program and former Deputy Dean, all at the McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, USA. His research interests include strategic analysis of global supply chain systems at both macro and micro level.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJerry Haar,Ricardo Ernst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.