All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book shows how new and experienced researchers can improve the quality of their industrial research. It outlines the range of available methods for researchers, from quality tools to scientific methods, as well as discussing the responsible and ethical conduct of research. It also illustrates what mistakes can be made by researchers and how these can affect the reputation of both the research being undertaken and the institutions involved.
- Author(s)Paulo De Souza
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.