Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionInvestment goods and services require the particular acceptance of buying, technical and strategic departments in customer organisations. The empirical evidence of large scale consumer (B2C) studies therefore bear validity for B2B decision scenarios in large corporations. Monika Maria Mohring draws on deep insight in an industry-leading multinational corporation's automation, IT, MRO, warehousing and process invation projects. She scrutinises the build-up and optimisation of sustainable supply relationships. This book depicts the idea, testing, and use of a comprehensive research agenda and methodology for value networks and dyads therein. It introduces a diagstic industry-proven scorecard and highlights its application for managerial governance of strategic supply chains.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Monika Maria Mohring is a professor of Business, Logistics and Innovation Management at Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen University of Applied Sciences in Friedberg, Germany.
- Author(s)Monika Maria Mohring
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight422 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.