All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're like most business leaders, invation w tops your corporate agenda. But despite all the talk and excitement about the importance of invation, managers have so far found scant help for invating in a systematic way that fuels consistent growth and sustained success. In Invation to the Core, Strategos CEO Peter Skarzynski and business strategist Rowan Gibson change all that. They share the accumulated wisdom from Strategos--the consulting firm Skarzynski co-founded with Gary Hamel that helps clients instill invation into their very core. Drawing on a wealth of stories and examples, the book shows how companies of every stripe have overcome the barriers to successful, profitable invation. You'll find parts devoted to crucial topics--such as how to organize the discovery process, generate strategic insights, enlarge your invation pipeline, and maximize your return on invation. Frequent hands-on tools--frameworks, checklists, probing questions--help you put the book's ideas into action. Crafted in close coordination with Gary Hamel--the man who Fortune magazine has called the world's leading expert on business strategy --Invation to the Core is the definitive fieldbook for making invation a core competence in your organization.
- Author BiographyPeter Skarzynski is CEO and founding Director of Strategos, a consulting firm he co-founded with Gary Hamel. Rowan Gibson is a global business strategist and editor of the international bestseller Rethinking the Future: Rethinking Business, Principles, Competition, Control & Complexity, Leadership, Markets and the World.
- Author(s)Peter Skarzynski,Rowan Gibson
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight782 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.