All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers healthcare executives, consultants and vendors a truly helpful and practical resource for planning and implementing healthcare IT, one which provides real life examples as well as advice on how to utilize HIT in a truly invative manner.
- Author BiographyLyle Berkowitz, MD, FACP, FHIMSS, is the Founder and Director of the Szollosi Healthcare Innovation Program, Associate Chief Medical Officer of Innovation for Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Medical Director of IT and Innovation for Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group and a practicing primary care physician. He serves on the Governance Board of the Innovation Learning Network (ILN), the Editorial Board of Healthcare Informatics magazine, and the Advisory Boards for the Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems (AMDIS) and the Institute for Health Technology Transformation (IHT2). He has been listed as one of HealthLeader's Twenty People Who Make Healthcare Better , Healthspottr's Top 100 Healthcare Innovators, and Modern Healthcare's Top 25 Clinical Informaticists . Dr. Berkowitz graduated with a Biomedical Engineering degree from the University of Pennsylvania and is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University. Chris McCarthy, MPH, MBA is the director of the Innovation Learning Network (ILN), which brings together the most innovative health care organizations in the country to share the joys and pains of innovation. Chris is also an innovation specialist with KP's Innovation Consultancy. Chris has been with Kaiser Permanente since 1997, in various roles from implementing population care tools and electronic health records to redesigning the perinatal and shift change experiences. Chris has a master's in business administration from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY)/Copenhagen Business School (Denmark) and a master's in public health with a concentration in Health Policy from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChris McCarthy,Lyle Berkowitz
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.