Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn April 2003, after twenty years of servicing a nation's requirements for battery rechargers and motorised tie holders, time was called on the original Invations Catalogue . With its sad demise, a host of products designed solely to ease our troubled lives ceased to be so readily available. The Chin-Gym for instance, a metal facial contraption for getting rid of excess jowl flab, or the pocket chain-saw 'cuts higher, lower, and faster', or 'the bin that's almost too good for rubbish'. Here, we have scoured the Invations Catalogue library to pay tribute to the best and most exciting products from its illustrious history.
- Author BiographyNick Biggs worked for ten years as a copywriter and creative director for London advertising agencies, and began working freelance in 1990. His very first client was Innovations Catalogue: he calculates that he's written copy for more than 5,000 products. He says, 'For me, writing Innovations was a labour of love. Technology fascinates me and I love sharing my enthusiasm - especially when talking about gadgets that may just be a bit tongue in cheek such as my personal favourites, the sublime NiteMate(t) Illuminated Slippers.' Nick Biggs is forty-nine years old, and is married with two sons. He lives in Cornwall.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.