All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis long awaited book brings together some of the most recent invations and applications of the traditional NLP model. Each chapter describes a new model or application and contains step by step instructions or a case study on how and when to apply it. For NLP Practitioners, it provides an outstanding collection of new tools and ideas to take their practice forward. Contributors include: Robert Dilts: Success Factor Modelling; Shelle Rose Charvet: LAB Profile; L Michael Hall: Meta States; Charles Faulkner: Market Wizards; Ian McDermott: NLP Coaching; John McWhirter: Behavioural Remodelling; Richard Bolstad: The Resolve Model; Lucas Derks: Social Paramas; Tim Hallbom: NLP and Money; James Lawley and Penny Tompkins: Clean Language; Richard Gray: Drug and Alcohol Addictions; and, Lisa Wake and Karen Moxon: NLP Research Conference. The book also includes chapters on some of the most invative IT projects and communities where developments and advances continue to be made including the Clean Language community and the NLP Research and Recognition Project.More than anything, this book represents a collaboration of some of the best invators in the field of NLP to push the boundaries of the traditional NLP model and create some solutions for the problems created by the increasingly troubled world in which we live.
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight816 g
- Width182 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byL. Michael Hall,Shelle Rose Charvet
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.