All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a new type of federal preemption statute popular since 1965 that allows states to retain a certain amount of regulatory discretion, with a focus on environmental statutes.
- Author BiographyJoseph F. Zimmerman is Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Albany, State University of New York. His many books include Unifying the Nation: Article IV of the United States Constitution; The Initiative, Second Edition: Citizen Lawmaking; and Interstate Water Compacts: Intergovernmental Efforts to Manage America's Water Resources, all published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Joseph F. Zimmerman
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.