All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of current approaches and research focusing on implementation of strategic learning. With nearly one hundred real-life examples, this volume contributes to a deeper understanding of what it takes to build an organization where learning processes, communities of practice and kwledge management initiatives all seamlessly operate in an invative, entrepreneurial culture. Building on the expertise and experience of leading European organizations represented in the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), this book provides information on how to develop an excellent management development approach.
- Author BiographyMARTINE PLOMPEN is Director of Knowledge at the European Foundation for Management Development in Brussels, Belgium. For many years she has explored the dialogue between theory and practice in the management development area. Martine's strengths lie in synthesizing the complex issues around strategic learning and the translation into effective and relevant practices for professionals and practitioners. Martine has been leading various international projects on management education in Europe, involving learning technologies, executive education and knowledge systems. She is editor of the EFMD forum magazine and newsletters. Her previous books include amongst others Unleashing the Power of Learning.
- Author(s)Martine Plompen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.