All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume a selection of prestigious architectural firms present their latest hospital and health centre projects, which are brimming with original approaches and bold designs. The projects featured are illustrated with full colour photographs, architectural plans and details and commentaries by the designing architects. The book also contains extensive information on the materials and construction processes used that complement the architectural ideas. This book will undoubtedly be an endless source of inspiration for architects and designers, the projects featured signalling the future of this architectural typology.
- Author BiographyCarles Broto, an architecture scholar and one of the founders of the IAC (institute for alternative culture). Following a successful period at the Atrium Group (Barcelona), he has now joined Grupo Links - Structure as the publishing director of various contemporary architecture collections. He is currently investigating the evolution of new American housing, as part of multi-country project. He lives in Barcelona.
- Author(s)Carles Broto
- PublisherLinks International
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLinks International
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight2018 g
- Width242 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.