All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvative Management in Information and Production is based on the proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Invative Management, Information and Production. This symposium is held by International Society of Management Engineers. The symposium took place on October 8-10, in HCMC, Vietnam. This book examines recent invative management of information and productions such as digital collection management and operations planning, scheduling and control.
- Author BiographyDr. Junzo Watada is a professor at the Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems (IPS) with Waseda University. Dr. Bing Xu is a professor of Statistics and Econometrics and director of Research Institute of Quantitative Economics in Zhejiang Gongshang University in China. Dr. Berlin Wu is a professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences, National Chengchi University, Taiwan.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/02/2013
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note144 black & white tables, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBerlin Wu,Bing Xu,Junzo Watada
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.