All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInquiry 2 is the second of two Modern History textbooks for senior secondary students. Topic coverage and source questions are based on the Queensland Modern history syllabus but are highly appropriate also for Modern History courses in other States. Key features of the series: * an introductory chapter guiding students through the process of historical inquiry * popular depth studies focusing on key inquiry questions * a wide range of sources with questions which build skills in comprehension, analysis, interpretation, evaluation and decision making * background briefings and contextual studies to provide background, bridging and comparative detail * time lines and recommended reading lists * links with contemporary culture to illustrate the relevance of history to student's lives Inquiry 2 provides teachers with a source-based approach which leads students towards independent learning and the development of crucial historical skills.
- Author(s)Brian Hoepper,Deborah Henderson,Julie Hennessey,et al
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleInquiry Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/02/2016
- Weight1036 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.