All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionInsect Pest Control surveys extensive literature related to the use of plant resources for controlling insect pests. Different activities of plants like antifeedant, larvicidal/insecticidal, ovicidal, repellent, growth regulation, chemosterilant, pbytohormones, etc., have been compiled under agriculture pests, store grain pests, mosquitoes and beneficial insects. While scientists have identified many plants and their products with insect control properties, farmers are looking for plant-derived substance to control insect pests and people from industries are looking for safe and natural alternatives to be promoted amongst the farmers. This book fulfills these needs of students, researchers and teachers and supports environment-friendly agriculture.
- Author BiographyS. Ignacimuthu, s.j.: Director, Entomology Research Institute Loyala College, Chennai
- Author(s)S. Ignacimuthu
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.