All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sarah Wilkes
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleClassifying Animals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight218 g
- Width219 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Author BiographySarah Wilkes is a consultant ecologist who has worked with conservation organisations for many years. She has written a number of books on natural history and environmental topics and has travelled the world in search of wildlife. She is particularly concerned with the conservation of some of the world's most threatened animal species.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.