All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnts, bees, dragonflies, limping millipedes... Buster would rather igre his brainy sister Maggie's insect zoo, but he needs her help with the carnival fundraiser for his baseball team, the Cougars. Unfortunately, Buster needs more than fundraising help from his sister. His failing math grade is at a full count-one more strike and he won't be able to play in the game against the three Pirate bullies: Chewy, Ace, and Rip. The town of Ashville may never be the same after these rival teams clash. Bugs and baseball don't mix.
- Author BiographyMaking young readers laugh has been the highlight of Nancy Oswald's most recent books. She has, however, written in a variety of genres including personal interest pieces, children's plays, poetry, biography, educational research, and non-fiction articles. Oswald spent her growing up years in Denver, Colorado, but she has lived as an adult in rural Colorado and in the Cariboo of British Columbia. Published books include, Nothing Here but Stones, Hard Face Moon, and Rescue in Poverty Gulch (Filter Press, LLC), and her newest book, Insects in the Infield under the Burro Book imprint. Nancy has won the Willa Literary Award, is a two time Spur finalist, won a first place Evvy Award, and was a 2012 Colorado Book Award finalist. Nancy Oswald currently lives with her husband and their dogs, cats, cows, chickens, and donkey on a family ranch in Cotopaxi, Colorado. To learn more about Nancy and her books, visit her web site: www.nancyoswald.com, www.burro-books.com, or visit her Amazon Author' page.
- Author(s)Nancy Oswald
- PublisherBurro Books
- Date of Publication02/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurro Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.