All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Ashley Linne spent the majority of her 20s questioning what God thought of her and doubting that He even loved her. Once she realized the life-changing reality of being in Christ, she wondered what her life would be like if she viewed herself through God's eyes. Based on the book of Romans, Inseparable gives an overview of our identity in Christ. Throughout the book, guided Bible study sections will lead you to discover truths in Scripture for yourself and challenge you to apply those truths to your everyday thought processes and choices. You'll be encouraged to look to Christ for approval, identity, and significance rather than yourself or the world around you. Join the journey to living confidently and securely in Christ, ready to face life's challenges with strength and courage. A lovely, dazzling gem of a book. Written in a singular voice that speaks directly to the soul, Ashley Linne shows how to read the Scripture with a gentleness and gentility that will take the breath away from both the beginner and the scholar. This is a book for which one might be grateful on that proverbial desert island everyone asks about. -Leonard Sweet, Drew University, George Fox University, chief contributor to sermons.com. Features include: * Relatable, conversational stories from real life * Practical application of dynamic Bible study methods * Poignant questions for introspection and development * Scripture text from the book of Romans for ease-of-use * Road map for developing a Christ-based identity
- Author BiographyAshley Linne is a wife and mom who loves to write, sing, and travel. She has been writing and leading small group Bible studies for over 15 years and cut her ministry teeth as a collegiate campus minister in her home state of New Mexico. Ashley has a Master of Arts in Family Life Education from the Oxford Graduate School and studied at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. She lives with her husband and son in Bellingham, WA. InScribed is a collection of studies by women inspired by Proverbs 3:3, Stay focused; do not lose sight of mercy and truth; engrave them on a pendant, and hang it around your neck; meditate on them so they are written upon your heart (The Voice).
- Author(s)Ashley Linne,InScribed
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleInScribed Collection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight253 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.