All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith dynamic learning features and visual aids, the Inside Series helps you make the most of your study time, throughout the semester and as you prepare for the final. Unlike heavily abridged treatises, the Inside Series is carefully written in a concise, straightforward style that clearly identifies the essential components of the law and how they fit together. You can quickly learn what is important and why. Overviews and Tables of Contents in each chapter act as a roadmap to guide you through topics, showing you how each relates to the larger legal framework. FAQs clarify points of law and help you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions. Sidebars give fascinating additional detail from legal history, policy, famous cases and more. The graphic design supports your visual learning, and features such as bolded key terms, summaries, and Connections help reinforce your understanding while giving you ample opportunity for self-review. Surprisingly concise, visually compelling, the Inside Series is extremely useful throughout the semester to help you identify the essential components of the law and how they fit together.
- Comprehensive coverage of the essential topics emphasizes what you need to kw and why.
- Clear, straightforward, informal writing explains every topic for you without over-simplifying the concepts.
- Overviews and Tables of Contents in each chapter act as a roadmap to guide you through topics, showing you why each matters and how it fits into the larger framework of the law.
- FAQs clarify points of law and help you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions.
- Sidebars enrich the text with fascinating detail from legal history, policy, famous cases and more.
- Bolded key terms, Connections and summaries reinforce your understanding and give you ample opportunity for self-review.
- The overall graphical design of the series supports your visual learning.
- Author(s)Erichson,Howard M Erichson
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInside
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd abridged edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.