All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll criminals operate in a social network. This book of case studies analyzes a variety of illegal enterprises from a social network perspective, touching on such issues as partnerships, pecking orders and organizational flexibility.
- Author BiographyAuthor: Carlo Morselli (Assistant Professor at the School of Criminology, Universite de Montreal)
- Author(s)Carlo Morselli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies of Organized Crime
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.