Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Legacy, w a major BBC Film, comes a brilliant new vel for fans of le Carre, Graham Greene and Charles Cumming. Charles Thoroughgood is w the recently-appointed chief of a reconstituted MI6, tasked with halting the increasingly disruptive cyber attacks on Britain, which are threatening government itself and all the rmal transactions of daily life - t to mention a missing nuclear missile-carrying submarine. The murder of one of Thoroughgood's former agents and the escape from prison of a former colleague turned traitor, whom Charles helped convict, brings danger on all sides.Thoroughgood ploughs a lonely furrow in Whitehall in his belief that all these elements are connected, a theory which dramatically gains credibility when his wife, Sarah, disappears.
- Author BiographyAlan Judd is a novelist and biographer who has previously served in the army and the Foreign Office. Chosen as one of the original twenty Best Young British Novelists, he subsequently won the Royal Society of Literature's Winifred Holtby Award, the Heinemann Award and the Guardian Fiction Award; he was also shortlisted for the Westminster Prize. He is currently the Spectator's motoring correspondent and a comment writer for the Daily Telegraph. He lives in Sussex with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Alan Judd
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.