Inside Energy: Developing and Managing an ISO 50001 Energy Management System by Charles H. Eccleston, Frederic March, Timothy Cohen (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $145.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $216.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformed by the authors' extensive experience in helping organizations improve the performance of their management systems, Inside Energy: Developing and Managing an ISO 50001 Energy Management System covers how to apply each of the many requirements of the standard in a systematic and comprehensive manner. It discusses how converting an existing sub-optimal energy system into a state-of-the-art high quality one produces a demonstrably high return on investment. The book explores how to achieve energy performance targets and qualify for ISO 50001 registration. It helps you manage the skills, kwledge, and experience of the many experts who will participate in your organization's Energy Management System (EnMS) policy, planning, and implementation. This book provides practical information for understanding and developing an ISO 50000 Energy Management System (EnMS), including clear and concise explanations of the standards and requirements. Building from chapter to chapter, it supplies comprehensive direction for developing, implementing, and managing an EnMS. The text also explains the relationship between ISO 9000 and 14000, and offers guidance for integrating EnMS concepts with existing organizational policies, processes, and procedures. It also offers additional guidance on methods available to management and energy teams when implementing the ISO 50001 requirements. The book takes readers through the steps that can transform existing energy management systems to far more effective ones that significantly reduce the costs of energy in the business' bottom line. It includes perspectives on multinational and national energy and environment policies that will likely affect the cost of energy purchased in the world's markets. Using the information found in this book, you can save your organization money by increasing energy efficiency and/or reducing and more effectively managing energy generation or usage. You can also reduce generation of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and promote improved public relations by demonstrating that the organization is taking measurable and tangible efforts (ISO 50001) to manage energy.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Eccleston is affiliated with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and has over 20 years experience developing environmental and energy-related policies and analyses. He has been elected onto the ISO/PC 242 working group, whose mission is to establish the ISO 50001 EnMS standard. Frederic March is a consultant affiliated with the National Association of Environmental Professionals. He is an environmental-civil engineer with extensive policy and planning experience in the United States and several other nations in Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. Since 1970, he has provided the technical leadership for about thirty projects involving interdisciplinary environmental policy and impact analysis. Timothy Cohen is a consultant affiliated with the National Association of Environmental Professionals.
- Author(s)Charles H. Eccleston,Frederic March,Timothy Cohen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.