All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you keep your digestive system healthy? What happens to your food when you eat? Which types of food give you energy? Read all about your body in this fantastic reader from QED. Learn how each organ does something unique and what it needs to thrive, from rest to the right food and plenty of exercise. Discover everything you need to kw to be strong, healthy and happy! Relax those muscles, sit down and have a read. Keep your brain working by reading these titles by yourself or out loud for all to hear! The clear and simple sentences will encourage even reluctant readers to finish the whole book. Learn how your digestive system extracts nutrients and how bones protect your skin. Each page is bursting with colourful photographs and exciting images to illustrate specific areas of your body. From the top of your head to the tips of your toes, your body's welfare is extremely vital! Read up and be in the kw of what you can do to keep it healthy.
- Author BiographyLAUREN TAYLOR became intrigued with writing when she was very young. As a child she watched movies like Waxwork , Labyrinth and Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure a million times each. She holds a BA in Communications and Fine Arts and a MA in History and Fine Arts. Some of Lauren's clients include QED and PublicAffairs.
- Author(s)Lauren Taylor
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInside Me
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 4
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.