All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne day my six-year-old daughter came to me and said, Daddy, I want to be an author and illustrator. Not all authors illustrate their own books. How do you spell illustrated? The book she was writing in was a blank, hardcover book that my wife picked up at an arts-and -rafts store. She diligently wrote and drew in this book until it was completed. She had written and illustrated a book about the fish in her aquarium-done completely in crayon.I want her, and you, to realize that you can make your dreams happen. If you want to be an author, you can be. There are limits to what you can accomplish-at any age.
- Author(s)Elli Jae McMillan
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight50 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.