Inside Out and Outside In: Psychodynamic Clinical Theory and Psychopathology in Contemporary Multicultural Contexts by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $182.55+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $110.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past decade, Inside Out and Outside In has become a very important book among mental health practitioners in a variety of disciplines that deal with individuals in their complex social environments. Revised and updated throughout, the third edition builds on this foundation and adds a new chapter on cognitive behavioral theory and practice and a new chapter on relational and intersubjective theories to more fully meet the needs of both students and practitioners today. The third edition of Inside Out and Outside In maintains the book's respectful tone and empathetic voice while making many new additions. The chapter on affective disorders w includes bipolar disorders. Two other chapters update content on psychodynamic theory and race and gender. This edition also offers new research on schizophrenia and personality disorders. Other key updates include linking trauma theory with attachment, as well as attending to client systems, including couples, throughout the book. This new edition further deepens our understanding of the bio-psycho-social contexts in which clinical theory and practice occur, particularly in multicultural settings. It offers ways to clearly understand theories and clinical disorders in their biological and social contexts and provides key updates on new developments in the biopsychosocial domain.
- Author BiographyJoan Berzoff, Ed.D., is the Co-chair of the Human Behavior and the Social Environment Sequence and the Director of the End of Life Certificate Program at the Smith College School for Social Work. She maintains a private practice in Northampton, Masssachusetts. Laura Melano Flanagan, M.S.W., maintains a private psychotherapy practice in New York City and is an adjunct faculty member of the Smith College School for Social Work. Patricia Hertz, M.S.W., is in private practice in the Boston area. She is a clinical consultant at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and the Big Apple Circus Clown Care Unit. She is an adjunct faculty member of the Smith College School for Social Work.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/04/2016
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byJoan Berzoff,Laura Melano Flanagan,Patricia Hertz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.