All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary office design is evolving, with clients looking for flexible and adaptive spaces, which meet the needs of the twenty first century workforce. Designers are pushing the boundaries of what it means to work in an office within an ever-connected global network. Intuitive environments are responding to and accommodating the dynamic working styles of the techlogically savvy. Approaching office design from an holistic point of view is crucial in order to understand the company and the client; how they currently operate and how they wish to operate in the future. Spatial functionality is an important, if t the most important, aspect of a successful interior space. Establishing the look and feel of an office environment is a balance between function, form and aesthetic appeal.
- Author(s)Xia Jiajia
- PublisherArtpower International
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintArtpower International
- Content Note400 colour
- Weight2835 g
- Width248 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.