Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis substantial new collection by award-winning poet Brian Turner develops themes characteristic of his poetry. Love poems and elegies keep company with poems of satire, protest and metaphysical speculation. The book concludes with 'Post-operative', a raw and risky sequence written in the wake of major surgery. Ultimately, everything helps to map the contours of love, loss and longing that form the map of the human heart.
- Author BiographyOne of New Zealand's finest poets and prose writers, Brian Turner was the Te Mata Poet Laureate in 2005. He is the author of numerous volumes of poetry and a very fine memoir. He lives in Oturehua, in central Otago's Maniototo district.
- Author(s)Brian Turner
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.